Accounts Senior - Middlesborough
Job Title: Accounts Senior
My client, a modern technologically driven accountancy practice based in Middlesbrough is currently looking to add an Accounts Senior to their team! The role offers great opportunities for progression, and study support towards qualifications such as ACCA/ACA! The firm are ideally looking for someone with a strong background within an Accountancy Practice, and someone that can grow/progress with the company.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Preparation and Production of Accounts,
- VAT Returns,
- Tax Returns,
- Training Junior members of staff/helping with team management.
- Client Interaction,
- Experience in team management/training of junior members of staff.
- Ideally AAT Qualified, or part ACCA/ACA qualified and working towards qualifications or ACCA/ACA qualified.
- Experience in Cloud based software.
- Flexibility between start/finish times.
- Flexibility between home and office working.
- Parking on site.
- Working alongside the partners of the firm- great opportunity to learn from them!
This is a great opportunity for a strong accountant that wants to progress and grow in a successful company alongside completing their qualifications! If you are interested in this role, apply today!
If you’re looking for a new role, apply today! You can also view all of our live vacancies on our new recruitment app! Search 'The Recruitment Crowd' in the App Store or Play Store!
up to £30,000 p/a