Assistant Accountant - Blackpool
My client, an Accountancy practice that is dedicated to giving clients the best possible experience, is recruiting for a career driven, passionate and fast thinking Assistant Accountant that can help progress and grow the company. The ideal candidate will have experience within an accountancy practice, have a drive to learn new skills as well as develop themselves both academically and personally. They are also accepting both full and part time applications and are very flexible around this.
The practice, while small is very welcoming. Now is the best time to join this company as it promotes from running and is growing fast, so there will be many opportunities to climb the ladder of success.
- Preparation of accounts up to Trial Balance.
- General Bookkeeping
- Bank Reconciliation
- VAT returns
- Other Ad hoc duties
- Experience based in an accountancy practice.
- Extensive knowledge of accounts procedure.
- Ideally AAT qualified, however candidates qualified by experience will also be considered.
- Personable and friendly, great team mentality.
This is a great opportunity for someone that wants to join a forward-thinking friendly practice, interviews will be scheduled as soon as tomorrow so if you are interested apply now for more information or contact Robyn on firstname.lastname@example.org
£18,000 to £25,000 (DOE)