Assistant Project Engineer
Quality Assurance/ Assistant Project Engineer
The Recruitment Crowd are currently recruiting for an Assistant Project Engineer on behalf of their well established and ever growing client.
To provide technical and administrative support to the Bladeroom and Electrical functions of the Company.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work within the project [xx] Department monitoring quality testing.
- Producing quality test and check sheets for in advance of testing.
- Completing and compiling QA Test Reports for electrical and refrigeration processes/products.
- Production of Quality Assurance Reports.
- ‘In Works’ testing of equipment (subject to training).
- Developing company quality procedures including the writing of commissioning and testing manuals, installation manuals.
- Producing reports and documents for O&M manuals.
- Organising the creation, issue and administration of packing notes for completed goods.
- Working alongside the senior engineers to provide assistance.
- Producing electrical wiring diagrams and 2D Cad Drawings.
- Producing quotations based on engineer’s designs
- Ordering component parts in compliance with the company’s ordering procedures.
- Progression of the role within the Electrical Department as part of a training and development plan.
- Assisting project managers where appropriate to ensure projects are handed over on time.
- Monitoring factory progress and ensuring we are working to schedule. Discussing and providing early warning of delays.
- Attending and contributing to internal project delivery meetings.
- Complying with the companies ISO 9001 management system.
- Creating risk assessments and method statements.
- Other appropriate duties as may from time to time be designated by Management.
Contact Tori on 0113 457 3760 / firstname.lastname@example.org
For more Engineering Jobs, please take a look at our Engineering Jobs page here
£20,000 to £30,000 p.a.