Business Development Manager - London
Business Development Manager
£40,000 - £50,000 Basic + Uncapped Bonus + Company Car + Mobile + Laptop + Pension + 25 days Hols + BHs
Our client is a key player within the Construction Industry. The business specialises in Modular Buildings and in line with aggressive growth plans we are currently looking to recruit a specialist Business Development Manager as part of growth development plans.
As a Business Development Manager you will be responsible for:
- Developing & researching new customers – 70% new business development
- Follow up new and open opportunities
- Prospect new business local to the area
- South Eastern Counties
- Research and explore account potential.
- Make appointments and establish relationships
- Produce quotations
- Seal deals
- Undertake site surveys
- Liaise with the drawing office to produce drawings to send with quotations
- Adjust and keep CRM up to date
**FULL JOB DESCRIPTION AVAILABLE TO CANDIDATES UPON SUCESSFUL TELEPHONE SCREENING**
- You must have experience selling Mobile Modular buildings into Construction sites
- Self-motivation with an ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ownership and responsibility for the role and accounts.
- Initiative and an ability to identify potential alternative opportunities.
- Understanding of the relationship between internal company functions and recognising where shortfalls need to be supported.
- Understanding and the ability to satisfactorily interact with all customer functions including Sales, Marketing, Commercial/Finance, Quality/Technical, Engineering, NPD and Project Management.
- Liaising and negotiating with customer contacts from non-management roles up to business owner levels.
- Commercial awareness
- Customer Relationship Management
- You must live within the South East of England or London
On offer to the successful candidate is an attractive basic salary and benefits, giving you the ability to work with a dynamic, fast-growing company where the career opportunities are inexhaustible.
For more information on this role then please contact Kate Shorthouse email@example.com at TRC Group along with your CV via this advertisement.
£40,000 to £50,000 + uncapped bonus