£20,000 - £25,000
TRC is currently recruiting for a Bookkeeper for well-known reputable accountancy practice based in Lancashire. This is an exciting role, where you will be based at the office for around 50% of the time, and the rest visiting clients.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Purchase and sales ledger, raising and entering invoices in Sage/Xero
- Processing sales orders and purchase orders in Sage/Xero
- Bank reconciliations
- VAT returns
- Processing monthly payrolls in Sage/Xero
- Ability to meet HMRC deadlines
- Working with multiple currencies, bank accounts, departments and entities (beneficial)
- Producing accounts to trial balance stage (beneficial)
The company are very flexible with working hours and days and will accept both full- and part-time hours. The salary will be between £20k-£25k pa and this again is negotiable dependant on experience and skills. This is the perfect position for someone wanting to learn and progress in a varied and flexible role.
If you are looking for a new opportunity, apply below or contact Robyn on 0113 457 3760 / firstname.lastname@example.org
For more Accounting jobs, please take a look at our Accounting jobs page here
£20,000 to £25,000