BDM - Medical Devices & Supplies
Business Development Manager – Medical Supplies
Basic Neg + Uncapped Comms + Car Allowance + Mobile + Laptop + Pension + 25 days Hols + BHs
Our client is a fast-growing, entrepreneurial business within the Medical marketplace. One area of the business specialises in Medical Supplies – Ventilators, Surgical Gowns, Face Masks & Hand Santiser, we are looking to recruit a specialist Business Development Manager as part of growth development plans.
As a Business Development Manager you will be responsible for:
- 100% driving new business sales of Medical Supplies (Ventilators, Face Masks, Surgical Gowns, Hand Sanitiser) throughout the UK within Hospitals, Care homes and all Business & Industry sectors
- To manage the interface between internal and external functions to deliver new, profitable growth whilst optimising percentage margins.
- To develop and grow the existing customer base by ensuring that the core strengths of Quality and Service are maintained and seek opportunities to add value.
- Maintain and grow client relationships as well as securing and growing client spend
**FULL JOB DESCRIPTION AVAILABLE TO CANDIDATES UPON SUCESSFUL TELEPHONE SCREENING**
- You MUST have experience within Medical Supplies Sales
- Excellent work ethic is a must
- Proven track record of New Business Development experience is also essential
- Self-motivation with an ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ownership and responsibility for the role and accounts
- Initiative and an ability to identify potential alternative opportunities
- Commercial awareness
- Customer Relationship Management
- You can live anywhere in the UK but be happy to travel nationwide
On offer to the successful candidate is an attractive basic salary and benefits, giving you the ability to work with a dynamic, fast-growing company where the career opportunities are inexhaustible.
For more information on this role then please contact our Sales Department at TRC Group along with your CV via this advertisement, email@example.com
Basic neg + uncapped comms