CAD/CAM Engineer - Manchester
£25,000 - £28,000 DOE
TRC are looking for a qualified CAD/CAM Engineer to work for our client who is a market leader in their industry.
• Working 2D and 3D with sheet metal packages
• Creating Part drawings from customers requirements.
• Generating sheet metal developments/flat patterns from customer drawings and converting them into CNC Programs for manufacturing.
• Been able to build and retain good client relationships
• Sticking to manufacturing schedules
• Able to prepare material take-offs
• To be suitable for this role you must of worked with sheet metal/ fabrication for 3 years previously.
• Knowledge and experience with Autocad or Solidworks within a similar environment,
• Ability to work within a team and excel on your own initiative
• Excellent organisational skills are required for this role
• Radan Sheet Metal knowledge is desirable. Although training may be provided to the right candidate.
If you would like any more information or would like to discuss further please contact Ryan Hainsworth on 0113 457 3760 / ryan.hainsworth@therecruitment
£25,000 to £28,000 DOE