£18,000 - £22,000 plus bonus
The opportunity has arisen for a Care Coordinator to join a great team in Maidstone, Kent who provides tailor-made care packages to those in their own home.
- Permanent allocation of Care & Support Workers to all Customer visits, ensuring all visits consistently covered through the use of Staff plan.
- Effective communication with Customers, Care & Support Workers and the management team.
- Accepting and scheduling new Customer referrals.
- Maintaining customer and Care & Support Worker office files, ensuring consistency & compliance.
- Responding to Customer changes of need.
- Ensuring all Customer and Care & Support Worker documentation and electronic records are kept up to date at all times.
- Preparing appropriate documentation for Field Care Supervisors.
- Collaboration with Field Care Supervisor with regard to illness and holiday management.
- To ensure compliance with all office systems and procedures.
- Work collaboratively with Managers, Supervisors and Care staff.
- Prepare management reports as required.
What we look for a person who is:
- Self-motivated, well-organised & reliable
- Caring and sensitive
- Flexible and happy to gain new qualifications
- Committed to maintaining our high standards of care
- A good communicator
- Holding a current full UK driving license
What you receive in return:
- Continuous development, career progression and support training
- An opportunity to progress within a growing company
- DBS contribution
- Pension Contribution
- WPA healthcare scheme
- 35p mileage paid
- 28 days holiday
- Competitive salary
Contact Charlotte on 0113 457 3760 / firstname.lastname@example.org or apply below
£18,000 to £22,000