Location: Leeds, Yorkshire
Vacancy Type: Permanent - Full Time
Salary: £150,000 - £160,000
We are looking for a Consultant Psychiatrist with passion and drive to rehabilitation and innovation.
About the role
- Our client invests in training, provides first-class support, promote collaborative teamwork and gives everyone on the team the opportunities and resources to achieve their full potential
- They are a rehabilitation and recovery service in Leeds for males aged 18 years and over.
- The hospital focuses on active rehabilitation and recovery for those with mental illness and personality disorders.
- The post is an ideal role for Forensic Psychiatrist or General Psychiatrist with previous experience in forensic psychiatry and rehabilitation.
- It is a full-time post.
- The Consultant will have RC responsibility for the patients at the hospital.
- The role will involve participating on a 1:7 regional on-call
Extra info on the role
- Insurance: Group medical indemnity offered
- Holidays: 30 days (negotiable)
- Hours: 37.5 per week, can be movement on working times (can be discussed with HD and MD)
- On-Call: 1 in 7 residential On-call, dealing with seclusion reviews as needed or occasionally physical health issues.
- Study leave: Present and generally is at the discretion of the line manager
- Sick pay: sick pay offered
- Package: Also includes Pension and Death in Service.
Contact Charlotte on 0113 457 3760 / email@example.com or apply below
£150,000 to £160,000