South East UK
£45,000 - £48,000 Basic + £8,000 - £12,000 Bonus + Car + Mobile + Laptop + Pension + 26 days Hols + BH’s (increased with service)
My client is one of the market-leading companies of its kind across the Globe. We are currently recruiting for a Contracts Manager to cover Southern England. The business is a specialist manufacturer and supply Domestic Appliances into the Construction Distribution Industry.
To highlight specific new business Opportunities (20% of your role) and develop new customer accounts whilst account managing (80% of your role) and progressing existing customer accounts by increasing distribution of the company’s domestic products through both Distribution and also direct to Building Contractors and Architects.
**FULL JOB DESCRIPTION AVAILABLE TO CANDIDATES UPON SUCCESSFUL TELEPHONE SCREENING**
- You must have experience selling contracts into Construction Distribution and dealing with points of contacts such as Architects and Building Contractors
- Proven Track record of achieving targets and driving sales growth
- Specialist skills, industry knowledge
- Business and Market awareness
- Professional sales training would be a strong advantage
- Organisation and planning
- Good communication skills
- Problem solving and Negotiation
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft packages (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Candidates will live in Southern England
On offer to the successful candidate is an attractive basic salary and benefits, giving you the ability to work with a dynamic, fast-growing company where the career opportunities are inexhaustible.
For more information on this and many more FMCG Sales roles throughout the UK, then please contact Mandy Matley at TRC Group on 0113 457 3760 / email@example.com or apply below
For more FMCG jobs, please take a look at our FMCG Jobs page here
£45,000 to £48,000 + bonus
South East UK