Credit Control Manager - Cleckheaton
Role: Credit Control Manager
My client, a fast-growing manufacturer based in Cleckheaton are currently recruiting for a Credit Control Manager to help drive a team of credit controllers forward! The role will be vital to manage the ledger and provide any help and support to your team.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Chasing any outstanding debt via telephone and email
- Data imputing onto Sage 200
- Dealing with any queries
- Reconciliation of accounts
- Managing team of 2-3 Credit Controllers
- Providing any training/assistance needed.
- Experience in both Credit Control and Managing a Team.
- Experience using sage 200.
- Personable and proactive attitude.
This role is a full-time permanent position, it is a 35-hour week. The salary is negotiable and dependent in the level of experience of the chosen candidate. The range is between £22k-£28k. This is a great opportunity for someone wanting to take the next step in their career into a company that offers great prospects!
For more information or to apply, please contact Robyn on 0113 457 3760 / email@example.com
£22,000 to £28,000