Digital Account Executive - Leeds
Role: Digital Account Executive
Our client has developed a marketing automation platform to help some of the biggest and best companies in the UK. Due to growth, they are now on the lookout for a Digital Account Executive to join their agency.
As a Digital Account Executive, you are focussed on ensuring clients are making the most of the software whilst providing solutions to any problems they encounter.
As a Digital Account Executive, you will be responsible for:
- Being a product expert of the marketing automation system, sharing skills and knowledge with clients
- Sharing news of software upgrades and new product features to clients
- Developing customer relationships that promote retention and loyalty, improving client lifetime value
- Ensuring all clients are successfully using the product or service they have purchased
- Being the first point of call for clients and be available to answer any inbound questions
- Ensuring clients remain satisfied with the product by educating them about functional capabilities and possible upgrades
- Maintaining excellent service standards, going above and beyond to ensure client satisfaction and retention.
- Strong organisation skills
- Excellent communication, both verbal and written
- A background in digital is preferred
- Passionate about delivering world class customer service
- Self-motivated with a passion for getting the job done
The salary will be in the range of £23K-26K depending on experience. This is a great opportunity for someone looking for a new challenge. Due to the ongoing growth of the company, there is plenty of scope to progress internally!
For more information on this and many more Marketing roles throughout the UK, then please contact Lauren Goring at TRC Group along with your CV via this advertisementFor more information on this and many more Marketing roles throughout the UK, then please contact Lauren Goring at TRC Group along with your CV via this advertisement.
Up to £26,000 p/a