Digital Marketing Manager
Are you tired of having no creative autonomy within your current role?
Do you wish you worked in a modern, city centre location, with some of the best restaurants, shops, and nightlife on the doorstep?
Do you love an early finish on a Friday?
If the answer is YES to the above three questions, then I have just the role for you!
My client a highly established, modern, forward thinking digital marketing agency, who have been based in the heart of Leeds for over 30 years are now looking to expand their rapidly growing team.
I am looking for an experienced and professional Digital Marketing Manager, who will be responsible for:
- Planning, optimising, implementing, and managing paid search campaigns across various clients
- Run website audits to assess the performance of the website and highlight opportunities for improvements
- The ability to manage medium to large budgets to ensure the ad spend is as efficient as possible
- Work with the team to ensure all the relevant conversion tracking is in place
- Perform keyword research and create campaigns in line with relevant search terms
- Analyse PPC and Social Media advertising activity, create reports and feed back to company directors
- Stay abreast of industry trends and implement any changes into group campaigns
- Manage SEO content development, technical standards, on page optimisations and outreach campaigns.
Skills & experience required to be considered for this position
- Proven experience in similar role (in-house or agency)
- Track record of managing and driving successful PPC and paid social campaigns
- Advanced knowledge of Google Ads (certification preferable)
- Experience in Facebook Ads
- Strong numerical, analytical skills and data driven thinking
- Excellent reporting and communication skills
In return my client is offering an attractive basic salary up to £28,000 per annum, Monday – Thursday 9am – 5.30pm AND an early finish Friday. 30 days holiday inclusive of bank holidays, competitive pension scheme and other yearly incentives.
You will also be given the ability to work with a dynamic, fast-growing company where the career opportunities are inexhaustible.
For more information on this and many more Marketing roles throughout the UK, then please contact Lauren Goring at TRC Group along with your CV via this advertisement.
£25,000 Up to £30,000 p/a