£20,000 - £24,000 p.a. DOE
The Recruitment Crowd are currently recruiting for a Facilities Coordinator based in the High Wycombe area.
Hours: 37.5 hours per week, Monday - Thursday 9:00 am - 5:00 pm with 30 minutes for lunch and Friday 6:30 am - 2:30 pm with 30 minutes for lunch.
Salary: £20,000pa - £24,000 p.a. depending on experience
In this position, you will co-ordinate and plan essential central services such as security/access control, maintenance, cleaning, meeting rooms, waste disposal, and recycling.
You will be responsible for the co-ordination of meeting room facilities. You will assist the Operations Manager - Facilities, CI & Lean with the co-ordination of building maintenance, refurbishments, renovations, office moves, and ad hoc projects. In conjunction with the Operations Manager - Facilities, CI & Lean, you will manage the day to day requirements of Health & Safety and Environmental Management systems including ensuring ongoing compliance with ISO14001 Environmental Management standard. You will act as Fleet Coordinator for the company including administration/co-ordination of pool cars. As required you will provide cover for the Handyman, Postroom, and Reception. Flexibility with regard to working hours will be required at times
The Ideal Candidate:
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent numeracy skills
- Excellent IT skills e.g. Microsoft Office Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Proactive and uses initiative
- Flexibility and able to keep calm under pressure
- Ability to prioritize workload and work to deadlines
- Basic level of practical maintenance skills
- Driving Licence
- Previous experience within a similar role.
If you are interested in this position contact Rebecca on 0113 457 3760 / firstname.lastname@example.org
For more Engineering Jobs, please take a look at our Engineering Jobs page here
£20,000 to £24,000