Financial Advisors – UK, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Cayman Islands, USA, Australia.
Are you an experienced and assets under management focused Financial Advisor?
Confident working in a high-pressure/high rewards environment?
Are you looking for a new challenge in a rapidly growing wealth management business?
If the answer is Yes, then read on…
My client provides unparalleled personal financial advice to expatriate clients living globally, a borderless, independent financial advisory consultancy, unrelenting in its commitment to safeguarding their client’s financial future.
Founded by UK qualified financial advisors, they offer a fresh approach with dynamic energy that sets them apart from competitors in the offshore marketplace.
Primarily dealing with expatriate clients, you will be tasked with the following responsibilities:
- Researching the market and highlighting new opportunities.
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients.
- Consult with clients and prospects alike on various investment opportunities and tax planning processes available.
- Have a good understanding of UK pension transfers including - Sipps, Qrops and QNUPs.
- Working independently in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment.
- Working to weekly and monthly sales targets.
- Understand and define financial objectives and goals according to a defined tolerance for risk.
- Candidate must be a go-getter and understand the value of growing business through referrals and hosting networking events.
- Ongoing training and development in investment planning, tax planning and compliance.
- Very Competitive remuneration with exceptional earnings for top achievers.
- Use of office facilities with back office and IT support provided.
Successful candidates will benefit from:
- Qualification and training provided to the highest industry level.
- Support from “Best in Class” marketing and lead generation teams.
- Industry recognised qualifications from the LIBF & CISI.
- Fast-tracked career progression based on genuine meritocracy.
- Unrivalled earning potential.
- Award-winning advice recognition.
- Ongoing global incentives.
DO NOT APPLY IF YOU DON’T HAVE THE FOLLOWING QUALIFICATIONS:
UK – Level 4 FCA approved, as you will eventually need to be on the register
Dubai & Abu Dhabi – Existing advisors required with at least some exams completed towards level 4, CISI/CII but you will be required to start and complete Level 4 qualifications.
Cayman Islands, USA – Series 65 or better. Can accept Advisors that want to be in this location, but they will need to complete their exams before they go out. They will focus on the Caribbean region but for many advisors this will be a steppingstone into the USA. Advisors will want to be here for personal tax efficiency and perhaps lifestyle reasons.
Australia – ideally you will be based in Australia working for an international advisory there.
Top business writer did £1.8 Million in business 2019.
Commission is paid between 50-70% gross on ALL income paid into the business. No other advisory pays on ALL incoming commissions!
Candidates must speak fluent English, have proven sales ability and an entrepreneurial mindset. Ideally, you’re an Advisor with at least £10M in transferrable Assets Under Management.
If you’re interested please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or Call 07949 418676 for a confidential chat.
For more Accounting jobs, please take a look at our Accounting jobs page here