Salaried GP, Crawley
An outstanding training practice close to Crawley are looking for a committed GP to join the team. They operate from a lovely modern purpose-built premises offering a wide range of services. The partners have invested in the infrastructure in the practice and have significantly reduced the admin and home visits. They have an experienced, stable clinical team consisting of GP Partners, Salaried GP’s, ANP’s, Practices Nurses, clinical Pharmacist and HCA’s. You will be offered Outstanding career progression opportunities including becoming a trainer or a Partner. THE PRACTICE CAN SUPPORT A TIER 2 VISA.
Location – Crawley area
Salary – Depending on experience - £9,000 to £10,250 per session
About the surgery
- Highly regarded training practice, Good CQC
- Well-organised, efficient admin team
- Outstanding staff retention
- Multi-disciplinary team - Pharmacist, ANPs, Paramedic, Practice nurses and HCA’s
- Forward-thinking GP practice, innovative ways of working
- Realistic number of consultations, with great admin support
- 4 - 8 sessions per week
- Low Home visits
- Very reasonable workload
- Heavily reduced admin work
- 4 session per week initially (increased sessions available in future)
- Low and well thought-out workload
- Newly Qualified GPs welcome
- THE PRACTICE CAN SUPPORT A TIER 2 VISA.
The advert only provides a brief overview on the Surgery, if you would like to know more about the position please get in touch for a completely confidential conversation.
For more GP Jobs, please take a look at our GP Jobs page here
£10,000 per session