Graphic Designer - Bradford
Graphic Designer – Video experience required
£20,000-£25,000 + pension + employee discount + onsite-parking + flexible working
Our client is known for being one of the UK’s leading manufacturing companies. Due to a new project our client is currently looking for an experienced, Graphic Designer to plan, design and execute digital marketing campaigns for a diverse range of products and projects. Experience in video editing/creation is a must!
As a Graphic Designer, you will be responsible for:
- Supporting the creation and delivery of multi-channel, integrated marketing campaigns
- Graphic design over all areas of the business including packaging, in-store, branding, and promotional graphics
- Developing high quality content using the Adobe Creative Suite, in particular, After Effects, Premiere, Illustrator, and Photoshop.
- Creating and managing the social media calendar in line with digital and marketing objectives using strong graphic design and copy writing skills
- Developing and implementing wide ranging strategies to optimise traffic and conversions plus managing SEO and SEM campaigns.
- Video creation and editing
**FULL JOB DESCRIPTION AVAILABLE TO CANDIDATES UPON SUCCESSFUL TELEPHONE SCREENING**
- You will be a creative thinker able to generate new ideas
- You will have experience of Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects and Premiere Pro
- You will have experience in graphic design and video
- An understanding of UK manufacturing and current industry trends & issues
- A solid marketing qualification with experience in a Marketing role
- Strong working knowledge of all MS Office programmes, including Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Excellent communication skills; both written and spoken
- You must live within a commutable distance from Bradford
On offer to the successful candidate is an attractive basic salary and benefits, giving you the ability to work with a dynamic, fast-growing company where the career opportunities are inexhaustible.
For more information on this and many more Marketing roles throughout the UK, then please contact Lauren Goring at TRC Group along with your CV via this advertisement.
Digital Marketing Executive, Graphic Designer, Marketing Creative, Video Editor
£20,000 to £25,000