Head of Marketing – FMCG Foodservice
Head of Marketing – FMCG Foodservice
£50,000 - £55,000 + Bonus + Private Healthcare + Mobile + Laptop + Pension + 23 days Hols + BHs
Our client is a key player within the UK Foodservice Marketplace. The reason for the vacancy is because of growth. The role we are recruiting for is Head of Marketing who will drive the Marketing Strategy for the business.
As Head of Marketing you will be responsible for:
- To take overall line management responsibility for Marketing Team.
- Develop, manage and implement the company Marketing strategy and brand awareness to continually increase stakeholder engagement and loyalty.
- Ensure and manage an effective Marketing budget and completing a return on investment assessment to review the effectiveness and inform future marketing strategy
- Implement an effective, profitable marketing plan, using e-marketing, social media, website development, and online marketing campaigns
- Use, research and keep up to date with effective SEO and PPC tools and methods to increase website and social media traffic
- To ensure that all marketing, promotional, PR and communications are current, consistent and complementary to the company brand image across all channels, and to assist in the development of the brand going forward as required
- Perform in-house research and analysis of market trends, demographics, competition, and other relevant information to inform the company of effective marketing strategies to support the improvement of decision-making in-house
- To take overall responsibility for the development and implementation of planned promotional and tactical activity in liaison with the Sales & Marketing Director, to optimise business performance
- To manage relationships with internal stakeholders including Executive and Senior Team Members and Operations Directors.
- In conjunction with the CEO to manage PR at a local and company level to ensure consistent and appropriate activity, to continually raise awareness and promote a positive image through proactive/strategic approach.
- To manage and evolve existing and new relationships with external suppliers i.e. agencies to ensure effective delivery in line with the overall marketing strategy.
**Full Job Description available to candidates upon successful telephone screening**
- Candidates MUST have experience within the FMCG Food & Drink marketplace
- Ideally, you have a Degree within Marketing
- Proven experience in developing and delivering marketing strategy in line with business goals, with the ability to react and adapt to continually changing business conditions
- Extensive and proven social media management experience specifically the development and execution of digital marketing strategies including management of SEO, PPC, Email Marketing, Social Media Marketing and online reputation management
- Strong leadership and organisational skills, proven project management and man-management experience
- Ability to influence and get buy-in from key stakeholders
- Evidence of ability to network establish and maintain relationships with key stakeholders
- Budget and organise digital marketing campaigns
- Heavy involvement in Print & Design is essential also
- All candidates must have a genuine passion for the industry
On offer to the successful candidate is an attractive basic salary and benefits, giving you the ability to work with a dynamic, fast-growing company where the career opportunities are inexhaustible.
For more information on this and many more FMCG Sales roles throughout the UK, then please contact Mandy Matley at TRC Group on 0113 457 3760 or apply below
For more FMCG jobs, please take a look at our FMCG Jobs page here
£50,000 to £55,000