Loom Technician/Overlooker - Bradford
- To ensure that looms run to efficiency for the fabric style being produced.
- Manage and maintain a share of looms and help where needed if needed on others.
- Set up looms ready for the weaving process.
- To ensure the general maintenance of the looms – in response to breakdowns and in line with the preventative maintenance program.
- To maintain all safety aspects of the looms i.e. all control buttons, safety guards.
- To monitor spare parts stock levels and report back to the weaving manager any requirement.
- To document any repairs/adjustments carried out to looms on the work carried out/parts fitted record sheet on each loom.
- To make routine inspections of all the loom.
- To identify and rectify faults diagnosed at the perch/mending.
- To ensure that a high standard of housekeeping is maintained within the weaving areas.
If you’re looking for a new role, apply today! You can also view all of our live vacancies on our new recruitment app! Search 'The Recruitment Crowd' in the App Store or Play Store!
£29,000 - £35,000 DOE