Marketing Director - Leeds
£40,000 - £50,000 + 29days Hol including BHs + Pension + Profit Share + Health Insurance + Car Allowance
Our client has been known in the B2B Marketing industry for over 20 years and are seeking an ambitious Marketing Director to join their well-established multi award-winning agency in Yorkshire.
As a Marketing Director a big focus of yours will be the management of new business and assist with the overall running of the business.
With a passion for marketing and the personal drive to go the extra mile to exceed client expectations, you will join a focused and dedicated team.
As a Marketing Director, you will be responsible for:
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with current and potential contacts
- Management of new business including pitching to win new projects
- Creating account plans which will help to achieve the organisation's business strategy and revenue targets
- Actively identifying new business opportunities with both existing and potential contacts in both existing and potential accounts to achieve agreed objectives
- Taking the lead on strategy development for all client campaigns
- You will be a trusted senior advisor to clients and oversee client guidance on all accounts
- Leading strategic communications strategies for your clients within B2B sectors
**FULL JOB DESCRIPTION AVAILABLE TO CANDIDATES UPON SUCCESSFUL TELEPHONE SCREENING**
- Previous experience in B2B marketing and PR although it is not essential
- You’ll have a proven track record of winning new business from successful pitches
- Ability to build trust and rapport with clients
- You’ll have excellent communication skills, which are key for this role
- You’ll embrace and demonstrate the company values and will be a strong team player
- Organised with excellent time management skills
- Self-aware and able to adapt personal style and approach to clients and team
- You will need to be able to provide leadership to others as this role manages both employees and associates
On offer to the successful candidate is an attractive basic salary and benefits, giving you the ability to work with a dynamic, fast-growing company where the career opportunities are inexhaustible.
For more information on this and many more Marketing roles throughout the UK, then please contact Lauren Goring at TRC Group along with your CV via this advertisement.
Up to £50,000 p/a