Marketing Manager - FMCG
£35,000 - £40,000 + Mobile + Laptop + Pension + 20 days Hols + BHs
Our client is a key player within the UK FMCG Marketplace. They sell high-quality speciality food products into the Retail marketplace & Foodservice Wholesalers. The role we are recruiting for is a Marketing Manager, which is a newly created role, to take over and run the Marketing Department of this fast-growing premium food business. This role of Marketing Manager will carry plenty of autonomy and requires a candidate with a very creative and dedicated approach. Fantastic company, fantastic prospects!
As a Marketing Manager you will be responsible for:
- Brand development – How do you drive awareness of the company’s offering, they want to be a branded business
- Drive Social Media plan – better content, regular fresh content, increase followers, review feedback and make use of it
- Managing Tastings in store’s / road
- Marketing plan for each Channel – Website shop, Small Business, Casual Dining / Foodservice, Cash & Carry, Retail
- Market Research – Reviewing the key research data (Mintel / Nielson), Menu reviews, Flavour profiles, What are the competitors doing?
- Must have at least 3 years’ experience working within FMCG Marketing / Brand Management ideal within the world of Food
- Ideally you will have a Marketing Degree
- You must be creative and able to ‘think outside the box’
- Must be very resourceful, ambitious and able to see the bigger picture whilst delivering on agreed targets
- You will be a person with strong ethics and want to work with a high-end speciality product
- You won’t be afraid to push boundaries and go the extra mile to achieve your goals
- You must be tenacious and willing to apply the work ethic required to be successful
- You will be incredibly driven and have the desire to work in a people-centric environment – you put in the hard work, you will get the support and rewards in return
- All candidates must be a real ‘foodie’ and have a genuine passion for the industry
- Candidates must live within a commutable distance of Wembley
On offer to the successful candidate is an attractive basic salary and benefits, giving you the ability to work with a dynamic, fast-growing company where the career opportunities are inexhaustible.
For more information on this and many more FMCG roles throughout the UK, then please contact Mandy Matley at TRC Group along with your CV via this advertisement.
For more FMCG jobs, please take a look at our FMCG Jobs page here
£35,000 to £40,000