Marketing Manager - FMCG
Marketing Manager – FMCG
£28,000 - £32,000 + Mobile + Laptop + Pension Scheme + 20 days Hols + BH’s
My client is the market leaders in Eastern European foods, they currently distribute to both Retail and Foodservice customers. We are currently recruiting for the integral role of Marketing Manager to lead the marketing function of the business.
Responsible for managing the company's marketing initiatives and making sure it aligns with Company Strategic goals, working alongside Sales and Buying functions to implement an effective profitable Marketing plan. Uses market research and analysis to direct marketing strategy and planning. Oversees the planning and production of all promotional plans, materials and marketing campaigns. Communicates marketing campaigns and results to Senior Management Team.
**FULL JOB DESCRIPTION AVAILABLE TO CANDIDATES UPON SUCCESSFUL TELPHONE SCREENING**
- Candidates MUST have experience within the FMCG Food & Drink marketplace
- Enthusiastic and proactive in their approach
- Degree in Marketing, Business, or a Related Field
- Marketing Strategy, Media Channels, Client Relationships Experience
- Creativity, Adaptability, Research, Analysis, Writing, Public Speaking, Interpersonal Communication, Leadership, Detail-Orientated, Budgeting
The ability to speak an Eastern European language would be very beneficial, although not essential.
On offer to the successful candidate is an attractive basic salary and benefits, giving you the ability to work with a dynamic, fast-growing company where the career opportunities are inexhaustible.
For more information on this and many more FMCG Sales roles throughout the UK, then please contact Mandy Matley at TRC Group on 0113 457 3760 / firstname.lastname@example.org or apply below
For more FMCG jobs, please take a look at our FMCG Jobs page here
£28,000 to £32,000