Mechanical Design Engineer
- Solidworks, able to produce parts, assemblies and drawings –
- AutoCAD / Draftsight – working knowledge.
- Some knowledge of Packaging machines
- Able to carry out all stages of the machine design
- Assessing the project requirements
- Undertake relevant research and testing
- Working through concepts and calculations
- Liaising with customers
- Modelling and detail drawing.
- Able to carry out calculations for sizing motors, gearboxes, shafts, belts etc.
- Liaise with outside suppliers
- Familiar with servo motor control and other automation equipment.
- Mechanical role – so knowledge of gears, cams and mechanisms.
- 5 years’ experience in mechanical engineering
- Office – Excel for BOMS etc.
- Methodical with an eye for detail.
- Able to do some reverse engineering when required
- Some occasional international travel
- Mechanical Engineering Design : 5 years (Required)
Please apply below today if you think this is something you’d be interested in, or if you would like more information please call Beckie 0113 457 3760 / firstname.lastname@example.org
For more Accounting jobs, please take a look at our Accounting jobs page here
£40,000 to £42,000