National Sales Manager - Construction
National Sales Manager
£50,000 + Uncapped Bonus + Car Allowance + Mobile + Laptop + Home Office + Pension + 28 days Hols + BHs
Our client is Global market leader within the Construction industry. If you want to work for the best and be part of a company with security, stability and one that has been future proofed then this is the company for you! We are currently looking to recruit a National Sales Manager to head up the most lucrative arms of the business.
As a National Sales Manager you will be responsible for:
- Driving a team of six sales reps across the UK
- Develop equipment and service sales budgets and plans, activities, processes and resources along with campaigns and manage the operational activities of a sales and service sales team for an assigned geography, product line, market segment, or particular customers.
- Negotiate sales with existing and new customers who are of strategic importance to the organisation.
- Prepare sales and service sales forecasts and budgets; monitor sales volume, revenues, and costs against forecasts to identify problem areas; and adapt procedures or re-allocate resources to improve the overall performance of the sales team.
- Contribute to the development of sales, customer retention, pricing, and distribution strategies for area of responsibility through provision of market intelligence and customer information, and by understanding market trends.
**FULL JOB DESCRIPTION AVAILABLE TO CANDIDATES UPON SUCESSFUL TELEPHONE SCREENING**
- Experience in managing a high performing sales team within a related industry – you management style must be support and development focussed not micro-management
- Experience and knowledge of engineering production and or bodybuilder operations is also desirable
- Experience in dealing with multiple stakeholders
- Commercial awareness
- Customer Relationship Management
- Proven ability in people and team management
- Performance management
- Problem solving skills
- Analysis & Decision Making
- Negotiation skills
- Strong business mind-set with financial skills
- Results driven
- High integrity and excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent IT literacy, numeracy and analytical skills
- You must be willing to travel across the UK & Ireland with occasional International travel
On offer to the successful candidate is an attractive basic salary and benefits, giving you the ability to work with a dynamic, fast-growing company where the career opportunities are inexhaustible.
For more information on this role, then please contact Mandy Matley at TRC Group along with your CV via this advertisement.
You can also view all of our live vacancies on our new recruitment app! Search 'The Recruitment Crowd' in the App Store or Play Store!
£50,000 + excellent comms