£30,000 - 40,000 p.a.
- Are you capable of working on a brand new .Net product, under the guidance of an experienced Lead Developer?
- Do you yearn for the opportunity to work on a cutting-edge system, from the ground up, and have input into the tech being used?
- Are you happiest in a small, close-knit business where everybody knows each other's name and you work directly with the owners?
If this sounds like your cup of tea then TRC has a fantastic opportunity with a small, well-established consultancy (with on-site parking and great transport links) in Wakefield.
After the resounding success of their existing SaaS product line, are embarking on some very exciting web and mobile projects to increase and evolve their offering.
They need a bright .Net Developer who loves technology. Somebody who is excited about building native mobile apps, designing and developing a brand new web-based SaaS product, exploring cloud platforms (Azure/AWS…etc), for which they can offer the following;
- Fantastic working environment
- Salary up to £35,000
- Flexible working hours
- 23 days holiday (rising to 27)
- Private Health Care
- On-site parking
If this sounds like you then get in touch with Ash Vaines on 0113 457 3760 / firstname.lastname@example.org or apply below
£30,000 to £40,000