Onboarding and Support Manager
Onboarding and Support Manager - Marketing
£30,000-£35,000 + Pension
Our client has developed a marketing automation platform to help some of the biggest and best companies in the UK. We are looking to recruit an Onboarding and Support Manager to join the Success team to guide customers through the sales process into the support phase.
As an Onboarding and Support Manager you will:
- Lead and manage support and onboarding teams
- Regular review check ins with clients
- Escalate customers who are at risk to the Head of Customer Success
- Work with the support team to ensure that problems are resolved to the customer’s satisfaction as quickly as possible
- Liaise with Sales and Customer Success teams to ensure that all work is delivered and managed efficiently
- Ensure customer satisfaction is consistently met
- Identify, map, and document all Support & Onboarding processes to ensure the efficient running of the Support & Onboarding functions
**FULL JOB DESCRIPTION AVAILABLE TO CANDIDATES UPON SUCESSFUL TELEPHONE SCREENING**
- Self-motivation with an ability to work independently and as part of a team
- An ability to motivate others
- Understanding of API software
- Project Management experience
- Customer Relationship Management
- You must live within a commutable distance of Leeds
On offer to the successful candidate is an attractive basic salary and benefits, giving you the ability to work with a dynamic, fast-growing company where the career opportunities are inexhaustible.
For more information on this and many more Marketing roles throughout the UK, then please contact Lauren Goring at TRC Group along with your CV via this advertisement.
£30,000 to £35,000 + pension