Patient Development Specialist
Patient Development Specialist
Part-time: Wednesday - Friday, 10 am-6 pm
Location: Loudwater, High Wycombe
TRC Group is currently recruiting for Patient Development Specialists for an ever-growing medical company.
Summary of the role:
- You will be working for a large medical client, a Home Delivery Service for stoma & continence products.
- You will be responsible for delivering excellent customer service to all patients.
- Ensure that you are proactive in your approach to your work and patients.
- You will manage your own database of patients and will be required to call each of your patients on a regular basis.
- You will be targeted on your inbound & outbound call activity and these calls are to ensure patients have enough supplies and are happy with our service offering.
- Responding to all queries efficiently, effectively and within the department’s service level commitment.
- Providing patients with product information so they can make an informed choice.
- Whilst speaking to our patients you will use your skills to introduce new products and identify business opportunities to convert into sales which will be targeted.
- You will be responsible for regularly cleansing your database and you will also be expected to carry out general administration duties associated with your role on a daily basis.
- Ideally, you will have a proven track record in a proactive sales environment together with excellent communication skills and a high level of flexibility.
- You should be influential and persuasive with an analytical and enquiring mind.
- You will be a good listener, a strong team player, be able to work to deadlines and have the ability to demonstrate empathy over the phone.
- You will behave in a professional manner at all times and you will build professional relationships with customers that will enhance the Company’s quality image.
- Provide a first-class service to ensure patients remain on our service
- Complaint management
- Action new patient intro calls in line with the procedure to ensure they fully understand the service provided
- Call patients on a regular basis
- Actively promote our products and service always whilst maintaining service levels
- Identify patient advocates – products & services
- Work closely with the patients HCP to ensure everyone is kept up to date
- Take an active part in all departmental meetings.
- Action all reports within the time scale set
- Cover for other team members if required
- Cleanse database regularly
- Perform any other tasks reasonably requested by the Company as required
- Work to targets set by your line manager
The Ideal Candidate:
- Proven telephone based Customer Service background
- Experience of up-selling and cross-selling/conversion of product use
- Target driven Proven excellent Database Management Skills
- Empathy towards patients with complex medical conditions
- An analytical and enquiring mind
- Proven experience of managing high call volumes
- Possess an influential and persuasive skillset
- Excellent telephone manner
- Excellent communication, oral and written, skills
- Able to work under pressure
If you are interested in this position contact Rebecca on 0113 457 3760 / firstname.lastname@example.org
£9.96 per hour
Loudwater, High Wycombe