PPC Executive – Marketing
£25,000 - £28,000 + Pension
Our client has a great reputation in the agency market – they have been building brands for over 20 years and are now on the lookout for a PPC Executive to join their expanding team.
As a PPC Executive, you will be responsible for:
- Ownership of several clients’ Paid Search and Affiliate Marketing campaigns
- Managing and optimising advanced paid search strategies encapsulating Search, Display, Shopping, Video and App campaigns
- Managing affiliate marketing campaigns including, affiliate recruitment, strategy
- Day to day management with the goal of driving the revenue contribution from the channel
**FULL JOB DESCRIPTION AVAILABLE TO CANDIDATES UPON SUCCESSFUL TELEPHONE SCREENING**
- You will have a good working knowledge and passionate interest in paid digital marketing channels
- be exceptionally well organised with a gift for time management
- have a creative eye
- work well to a brief and have a statistical driven mind
- have a proven track record of achieving results either in-house or for your clients
- comfortable communicating with authority directly to the client
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a paid search role
- Hands on working knowledge of Google Ads and Microsoft Advertising platforms
- Either Google certified (or be close to becoming certified)
- Good knowledge of Google Analytics
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Previous experience of writing Ad copy
On offer to the successful candidate is an attractive basic salary and benefits, giving you the ability to work with a dynamic, fast-growing company where the career opportunities are inexhaustible.
For more information on this and many more Marketing roles throughout the UK, then please contact Lauren Goring at TRC Group along with your CV via this advertisement.
£25,000 to £28,000 + pension