PR Account Manager - Leeds
PR Account Manager – Marketing
£24,000-£30,000 + 25days Hols + BHs + Annual Away Day + Pension
This integrated Agency work with some of the worlds’ biggest brands and produce creative, engaging campaigns and ideas that really create advantage.
They are based in Leeds city centre and due to a significant new business win they are looking for an experienced PR Account Manager to join them.
As a PR Account Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Managing the delivery of effective and creative PR solutions for clients by building strong relationships with the media and client teams
- Creating news stories and building media relationships that will deliver coverage, using the full range of approaches for both consumer and B2B
- Utilising your knowledge of traditional and digital media you’ll maximise PR opportunities, promoting the range of PR services available to clients
- Working closely and reporting to the Account Director you’ll Interpret and respond to client briefs and develop effective communication strategies using media expertise, creativity tools and data driven insights, resulting in creative solutions and advice for the client
**FULL JOB DESCRIPTION AVAILABLE TO CANDIDATES UPON SUCCESSFUL TELEPHONE SCREENING**
- You’ll come from a PR Agency with a strong understanding of traditional and digital PR and you’ll have excellent writing and communication skills, which are key for this role. You’ll embrace and demonstrate the company values and will be a strong team player.
- Digitally savvy with excellent grasp of clients’ marketplaces, audiences and routes to market
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Creative thinker and problem solver
- Commercially aware and decisive
- Confident networker
- Organised with excellent time management skills
- Self-aware and able to adapt personal style and approach to clients and team
- You’ll have proven experience in managing personal and team time, identifying and resolving time based issues effectively as well as assisting the Account Executives in managing their workloads and supporting them in the delivery of their roles.
For more information on this and many more Marketing roles throughout the UK, then please contact Lauren Goring at TRC Group along with your CV via this advertisement.
£24,000 Up to £30,000 p/a