My client in Gorleston, Norfolk is looking for an experienced home care manager to join their well-established team!
- To provide leadership to the administration, care and nursing staff and people management functions of the company
- To carry out, and provide leadership in marketing the service and selling its services at the agreed prices
- To maintain the operations of the company at the standard agreed with the Registered Provider, within the financial budget or other parameters set by the Provider
- Recruitment of staff
- Induct new starters in accordance with policies in place
- Lead, motivate and direct staff
- Conduct staff supervision and annual staff appraisals for all heads of department
- Develop staff to full potential ensuring succession planning for future goals
- Ensure multidisciplinary team working is embedded
- Level 5 Health & Social Care or equivalent
- Experience managing within a homecare setting
- Previous budget responsibility
This list is not exhaustive, please apply below for the full spec.