£17.25-£17.56 per hour (Days / Nights)
Paid breaks + potential 20% bonus
We are looking for people who will provide high-quality nursing and dementia care to their residents and service users, maintaining a dignified, homely environment, and exercising leadership as part of the nursing team.
- Day: £17.25
- Night: £17.56
- Plus 20% potential bonus
About the role
- Provide high-quality nursing and dementia care to their residents and service users
- Maintain a dignified environment and homely atmosphere
- Exercise leadership as part of the nursing team
- Ensure that all company and regulatory standards are maintained
- 250+ free perks!
- Ongoing specialist training and career development
- Cognitive Behaviour Therapy Support
- Competitive rates of pay
- Independent Financial Planning Advice
- Workplace Pension
- Pioneering Dementia Care
- Working for a family business
- Staff recognition including Annual Awards
- Full support with your revalidation and CPD
- Modern, purpose-built home with state-of-the-art facilities
- Free Wi-Fi
- A 5-minute walk from local bus and train services
Previous experience working in dementia care would be advantageous but not essential as full, bespoke training will be provided. Most of all we are looking for a kind, intuitive people who takes pride in their work and who will bring enthusiasm and positivity to the role.
We are also able to support newly qualified nurses through their preceptorships.
Contact Charlotte on 0113 457 3760 / email@example.com or apply below
£17.25 to 17.56 p/h