Salaried GP, Basildon
A training practice that are deeply imbedded within the local community has an opportunity for a patient centered GP to join the team. This a charming practice made so by its location and team already in the practice. No two days are the same and your clinical skills will be put to good use. Even though they have traditional values they have embraced new ways of working and you will play a key role for future development.
Location – Basildon
Salary – Depending on experience - £9,500 to £10,500 per session
About the surgery
- Highly regarded training practice, Good CQC
- Well-organised, efficient admin team
- Outstanding staff retention
- Multi-disciplinary team - Pharmacist, ANPs, Paramedic, Practice nurses and HCA’s
- Forward-thinking GP practice, innovative ways of working
- Up to 8 sessions per week
- Fair patient numbers with 12 minute appointment numbers
- Streamlined workflow
- An average of 1 home visit per day
- No weekends
- Career progression available for Clinical interest and a structured CPD programme
The advert only provides a brief overview on the Surgery, if you would like to know more about the position please get in touch for a completely confidential conversation.
P: 0113 457 3760
M: 07471 458338
P Partners, Salaried GP’s, ANP’s, Practices Nurses, clinical Pharmacist and HCA’s. They get together for morning coffee and want someone who is friendly, outgoing and passionate in providing clinical excellence. Outstanding career progression opportunities for any clinical interest, becoming a trainer or a Partner. THE PRACTICE CAN SUPPORT A TIER 2 VISA.
For more GP Jobs, please take a look at our GP Jobs page here
£9,500 to £10,500 per session