Sales & Development Manager - Medical
Sales & Development Manager
£30,000 - £32,000 + Uncapped Commission + Company Car + Mobile + Laptop + Benefits
Our client is a key player within the Medical Device Marketplace. One area of the business specialises in selling lifting equipment into the NHS, Private Hospitals and Distribution, and we are looking to recruit a specialist Territory Sales Manager as part of growth development plans.
As a Territory Sales Manager you will be responsible for:
- Directly manage the territory, through passion and belief and successfully contributing to the Sales & Marketing strategy
- Manage the sales planning, implementation and evaluation process by utilising the combined skills of the sales and marketing team
- Be responsible for the implementation of a strategic sales plan to achieve and exceed targets. This plan must have clear short, medium and long term goals
- Be responsible for the planning, achieving and exceeding the territories agreed sales targets and GM
**FULL JOB DESCRIPTION AVAILABLE TO CANDIDATES UPON SUCESSFUL TELEPHONE SCREENING**
- Has a proven and successful track record in; Sales and account management, forecasting, marketing and customer service
- Has a clear understanding of what is required in the role of the Sales & Development Manager - South
- Strong commercial acumen and awareness
- Excellent sales, communication, negotiation and influencing skills
- Good business sense and financial planning
- Confident, motivated and determined approach
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent organisational and time management skills, including the ability to work to tight deadlines
- The ability to support and project manage several continuous activities
- Being resilient, willing and diligent with a positive outlook and attitude even when under pressure
- You must live within the South East of England or London
On offer to the successful candidate is an attractive basic salary and benefits, giving you the ability to work with a dynamic, fast-growing company where the career opportunities are inexhaustible.
For more information on this role, then please contact Kate Shorthouse - firstname.lastname@example.org at TRC Group along with your CV via this advertisement.
£30,000 to £32,000 p/a