Sales Manager - Manchester
£45,000 basic, £5000 annual bonus initially which will be reviewed alongside profit growth, company car, laptop and mobile.
I am working with a specialist design, hire and manufacturing company, that work within the engineering, construction, and utilities industry, and they are looking to add a UK Sales Manager to their ever-growing business
The role will be based within their Manchester based office three days a week and two days from one of their regional depots.
It will involve focussing on key areas within the busines such as improvement, profitability and sales activities in order to develop and define their place within the lifting equipment market.
The ideal candidate will need to be able to demonstrate significant lifting knowledge and have experience of working with chain slings, webbing and round slings, wire rope slings, manual and powered hoists, wire rope machines, material handling, and load measurement.
Other duties will include:
- Recruiting and training of sales team
- Establishing links within the supply chain network
- Introduction of new services and products to new and existing customers
- Identifying and targeting new business growth opportunities
- Researching and tapping into new revenue streams for the company
- Delivering on long term service agreements and contracts
- Conducting nationwide visits and developing customer relationships
- Creating and delivering strategies for new ideas and ventures within the operational sector
A minimum of 5 years’ experience within the lifting sector, working within LEEA Standards and procedures. Certifications are not a necessity however would be a distinct advantage.
If you are interested in being considered for this role, please send through an up to date copy of your CV to email@example.com
If you’re looking for a new role, apply today! You can also view all of our live vacancies on our new recruitment app! Search 'The Recruitment Crowd' in the App Store or Play Store!
£45,000 basic + excellent comms