I have an exciting opportunity with my client, a successful, modern and growing Accountancy Practice, who are looking for a Semi-Senior Accountant to join their team.
- Produce year-end accounts for several clients.
- Produce P&L’s and budgeting for several clients.
- VAT and self-assessment tax returns.
- Provide Tax Advice.
- Deal with clients over the phone and in-person.
- Provide Xero training & support.
They are looking for someone who is ACA/ACCA qualified or part qualified and working towards their full qualification. They can offer flexible hours and would consider full or part-time hours if required. The salary would be in the range of £18,000-£26,000 (pro-rata if part-time) there are also working from home opportunities, with a competitive benefits package. There is parking on site.
If you are looking for a new opportunity, apply below or contact Robyn on 0113 457 3760 / email@example.com
For more Accounting jobs, please take a look at our Accounting jobs page here
£18,000 to £26,000