Job role based in Crewe
£25,000 - £35,000 p.a.
Flexible working hours
Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
I have an exciting opportunity with my client, a successful and growing accountancy practice, who are looking for a senior accountant to join their team:
- Produce year-end accounts for a number of clients
- Produce P&L’s and budgeting for a number of clients
- VAT and self-assessment tax returns
- Provide Tax Advice
- Assist Junior members of the team
- Deal with clients over the phone and in-person
They are looking for someone who is ACA/ACCA qualified or part qualified and working towards their full qualification. They can offer flexible hours and would consider full or part-time hours if required. The salary would be in the range of £25,000-£35,000 (pro-rata if part-time), with a competitive benefits package.
Please apply below or contact Robyn on 0113 457 3760 / firstname.lastname@example.org
For more Accounting jobs, please take a look at our Accounting jobs page here
£25,000 to £35,000