Social Media Assistant - TRC Group
Social Media Assistant
£18,000 - £20,000 DOE
About the role
We’re looking for an enthusiastic, tech savvy social media assistant to join our Marketing team. You’ll be tasked with pushing our social media content forward and supporting the production of our video and photography content.
This is suited to a recent graduate or someone with 1-2 years of experience, although all experience levels will be considered. You will report to our Marketing Executive, Anush Pervez. With the company growing at a fast rate, now is a great time to join.
We’ve been headquartered in Leeds supplying recruitment services Globally since 2012 and after some very successful years focussing solely on Perm markets, we capitalised on some big wins and took the plunge into Temp. Now we are focussed on delivering the best service across both Temp and Perm: Specialist Consultants working together to provide a one-stop shop to National organisations, no matter their requirements.
- Collaborating on new ideas for audience engagement for Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn and TikTok, running paid campaigns and measuring results.
- Growing the reach of social media audiences, managing social media accounts and growing followers as well as engagement.
- Scheduling social media posts across all channels.
- Keeping up to date with social media trends and implementing them into our social media strategy.
- Responding to all Facebook enquiries whilst ensuring our response rate is kept high.
- Keeping up to date with all Facebook applications and sending them through to the relevant consultants.
- Highly organised and efficient – we recruit for various industries meaning content will need to be specifically tailored.
- Writing – you’ll be writing copy for social media posts and beyond. Adaptable, accurate writing skills are a must.
- Social media savvy – you’ll understand the key social media platforms and how to use them to best effect.
- Self-starter – you’ll have a lot of autonomy in your role and this will require the ability to manage your tasks in-line with the needs of the business.
- Basic to intermediate knowledge and experience working with Adobe Photoshop.
- Photography and Videography experience.
To start, we’re pitching this in the region of £18,000 - £20,000 depending on experience, laptop, parking and 23 days holiday.
If you’re a bit light on experience, but think you have what it takes then still speak to us. We’ll always gamble on talent!
To apply, please forward your CV to email@example.com or apply directly through this ad.
If you’re looking for a new role, apply today! You can also view all of our live vacancies on our new recruitment app! Search 'The Recruitment Crowd' in the App Store or Play Store!
Up to £20,000 p/a