Social Media Director - Leeds
Social Media Director – Marketing
Our client works with some of the UK’s biggest brands and have a great reputation within the agency marketplace. They are now on the lookout for a Social Media Director to join their growing and proactive team in Leeds.
As a Social Media Director, you will be responsible for:
- Producing paid and organic strategies that achieve client’s social media KPIs
- Identifying and contributing to trending topics and areas of interest for clients
- Producing and delivering monthly reports on social media activity
- Managing monthly budgets to optimise social media performance
- Assisting with new business opportunities including identifying opportunities and contribution to pitches with paid and organic social requirements
- Manage the creative requirements of the department, whether via briefing directly or usuring team members briefs are effective
- Managing more junior team members
Skills & experience required to be considered for this position:
- Agency experience in a similar role is essential
- Experience in managing multiple social media accounts
- Experience of identifying target audiences and devising engaging social media campaigns
- In-depth, demonstrable knowledge of core digital marketing channels
- Have strong communication skills and be able to manage clients effectively
- Have an advanced understanding of the technical aspects of social media strategies
- You must live within a commutable distance of Leeds
You will also be given the ability to work with a dynamic, fast-growing company where the career opportunities are inexhaustible.
For more information on this and many more Marketing roles throughout the UK, then please contact Lauren Goring at TRC Group along with your CV via this advertisement.
Up to £40,000 p/a