Supplier Development Manager
- Act as a primary lead within the company for the assigned focus suppliers across EMEA.
- Development and Execution of business plans with associated programs including driving the launch and customer uptake of new product offerings.
- Building up strong relationships across both supplier and customer-facing teams.
- Manage tools to track and monitor performance initiating corrective action where required.
- Strong collaboration with Sales, Marketing and Technical teams to ensure alignment and execution of programs within the company.
- Minimum of 5 years of work experience in demand creation orientated sales, technical field, or supplier line management role within an electronics distribution or manufacturer environment.
- Experience in strategic planning, demand creation focus and implementation of business plans.
- Solid analytical, decision making, creative thinking and problem-solving skills
- Well-structured and autonomous working style with good organisational skills.
- Fluent English language skills are required; additional European language skills are an advantage.
Please apply below today if you think this is something you’d be interested in, or if you would like more information please call Beckie 0113 457 3760 / email@example.com
£55,000 to £60,000 DOE