Part-Time Training Coordinator
Salary: £13,000-£15,000 DOE
- To schedule hotel bookings for staff attending training (internally and externally) throughout the UK and to administer course requirements; including but not limited to – course communication, preparation of course training packs, preparation of the training room and arrangement of lunch provision, raising PO’s for associated course expenditure and training room diary booking. Travel where necessary.
- Collating all training records and ensuring records are current and meet with auditor’s specifications and proactive scheduling of training courses.
- Manage and prepare training documentation, including Intranet-based training modules. Book and communicate regarding accommodation for training courses.
- Provide training focused on administrative service and support to the Compliance Dept. This involves keeping records and administering the appropriate budgets on behalf of the Head of Compliance
- Maintain the Master training records on the database
- Competent in both written and oral English
- Preferably 12 months within a customer service environment
- Be confident with working with the following Internet, Microsoft Office and Adobe Acrobat software
- Energetic and self-motivated within a work environment.
Please apply below today if you think this is something you’d be interested in, or if you would like more information please call Beckie 0113 457 3760 / email@example.com
£13,000 to £15,000 DOE