Wire Drawer - Leeds
£9 - £11.48
TRC Group have recently partnered with a fantastic manufacturer based in Leeds, looking for experienced Wire Drawers.
Hours: 6am-2pm for 6-12 weeks then moving onto a continental shift pattern – 2 days / 2 nights – 4 off
- Identify the correct wire specification sheets from the production orders.
- Select and build the correct drawing die sets.
- Follow specific set-up procedure through multiple blocks.
- Set-up machine in line with the wire specification.
- Check product complies with quality requirements before beginning production.
- Monitor cooling and drawing products to maximise efficiency
- Always be aware of machine status in case of sudden breakdown
- Ability to monitor product quality and make adjustments to maintain specification requirements
- Always maintain a safe and clean working environment
- Attach the correct labels to buckets for efficient identification
- Able to identify cause and problem solve to minimise down time
- Assist others and work as a team to recover from breakdowns
- Awareness of parts and their roles to aid problem solving
- Frequently test product to ensure high levels of efficient running
- Enthusiastic and flexible approach to react on a day to day basis to all requests
- Impeccable time keeping.
- Willing to go the extra mile
- Attention to detail and the ability to think clearly and work under pressure.
- Ability to multi-task, work to deadlines and prioritise workload to deliver expectations and tasks.
Please apply today with a copy of your CV and a member of our team will be in touch
£9 - £11.48 per hour