1st Line Telephony Analyst
TRC Group has recently partnered with a well-respected professional services company based in Newcastle. The company are currently expanding their IT Department. You will be joining a strong team of IT professionals with plenty of room for progression and development as the firm continues to expand.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Work in the IT Department as a 1st line telephony analyst, supporting the business with any telephony enquiries
- Work alongside help desk monitoring and responding to any user end requests relating to telephony
- Set up the telephony for all new starters and leavers
- Support the wider IT Department when required
What you’ll need:
- Exposure to business telephony platforms
- 1 years’ experience within a similar IT support role
- Knowledge of IVR’s and contact centre systems
- Knowledge of SIP
- What you’ll get:
- 34 days holiday + the option to buy & sell an additional holiday for long service
- Death in service insurance
- Employee Discount scheme
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
If you are interested in hearing more about this role then please send your CV via this advertisement to Robyn Harland at The Recruitment Crowd.
If you’re looking for a new role, apply today! You can also view all our live vacancies on our new recruitment app! Search ‘The Recruitment Crowd’ in the App Store or Play Store!