2x Production Supervisors
Planning and agreeing on production schedules with the Production Manager. Liaison with Despatch to ensure delivery of goods to customers on time and in full.
Working with the supply chain to control stock levels to ensure production is met.
Day to Day supervision of staff including training, carrying out return to work interviews, monitoring attendance, investigating potential disciplinary issues and monitoring performance. Ensure all health, safety and wellbeing procedures are being complied with.
• To Hold Daily Activity Briefings (DAB’s) with all employees in your team
• To oversee the production process of the team and in liaison with the Production Manager.
• To ensure that planned KPI’s of efficiency and performance are met or exceeded in liaison with the Production Manager.
• To ensure that cost-reducing measures are implemented/upheld in your team.
• To monitor stock to ensure sufficient raw materials are available for production needs and manufactured goods are controlled efficiently to avoid affecting production.
• To monitor compliance with standard operating procedures for all production operations in the assigned area
• To ensure the highest quality of goods is manufactured first time, reducing all wastage.
• To monitor and support continuous improvement activities, implementation of change management and best practices.
• To carry out on-the-job training and supervise performance improvement measures to ensure that all production staff reach their highest potential and optimum performance levels.
• To ensure compliance with health, safety and wellbeing policies and procedures
• To ensure that adequate records of all activities are kept
Person Specification/Key Skills
• Building effective relationships and influencing change
• Problem-solving and action planning
• Planning, organising, and time management
• Stock Management experience essential experience
• Previous experience of Automated Paint Booths
• Previous people management.
Interested? Please contact Nathaniel Karim on 0191 543 6209 to apply today