Amazing opportunity for a professional and experienced individual looking to work in a growing environment offering a job role with varied responsibilities.
Due to substantial growth over the last 12 months, they’re recruiting a Purchase Ledger to join their fast-paced team in their office based in Salford Quays.
- Daily cash & bank postings
- High volume Purchase Ledger to ensure its kept clean with no historic invoices or payments on account
- Weekly reconciliation of Duty/VAT account
- Other ad hoc finance tasks
- Can do attitude and confident approach
- Adaptable and a team player
- Ability to learn processes and systems
- Ability to multi-task and work to multiple deadlines
- Demonstrate accuracy and a keen eye for detail
- Takes responsibility for meeting required standard in role and for the impact of their activities and consequences
- Communicates effectively with colleagues and across the department
- Ensure confidentiality and privacy of information is maintained
- GCSEs at grades A*-C/9-4 (or equivalent) including Maths and English A Levels at grades A*-C (or equivalent)
- Qualified to AAT Level 2 preferable but not essential
- Bike to work scheme
- Company events
- Company pension
- Employee discount
- Gym membership
- Private dental insurance
- Private medical insurance
- Hands on experience with: Sage or Excel Full time but part time candidates will also be considered.
If interested, please apply directly via this ad and I will be in touch. Alternatively, you can give me a call on 0113 457 3760.