A place to work with exceptionally motivated workforce, with a company who have invested heavily in excellent apprenticeships and training for decades. The result shows in the high quality of people at every level in the organisation.
They are looking for an experienced Accounts Administrator to work in a busy city centre office. The successful candidate will need to possess excellent organisational, time management, communication and interpersonal skills along with a strong attention to detail.
Other responsibilities include:
- Collating and processing weekly timesheets for submission to payroll within deadline.
- Processing, and producing, invoices and maintaining all electronic records and systems as laid out by a major customer.
- Track and resolve queries relating to sales, purchase and subcontract ledgers.
- Clearing registered invoices
- Credit control.
- Plant allocations.
- Updating cash book daily.
- Collating subcontractor invoices ready for payment.
- Maintain files and electronic records.
- Perform administrative tasks as required.
- Previous experience within the construction/electrical industry and a working knowledge of CIS.
- Good Excel skills.
- Company pension
- Employee discount
- On-site parking
Please reach out today for more information!