Our client is an integrated media, digital marketing and PR agency based in Leeds. A channel-agnostic, which means they provide a more holistic strategic view of how clients should invest their marketing spend to meet their objectives.
It rids them of silos, bias and enables them to provide transparent thinking and deliver the right solution to meet our agreed KPIs. It gives them the freedom to be more strategic, considering the
customer journey and ensuring clients are in the right place at the right time. Strategy first, implementation later.
You’ll be an integral member of our Digital Team, with responsibility for planning & implementing organic search campaigns for clients. These are carried out in order to drive increased organic traffic and maximise returns from unpaid search traffic for clients.
Some of what you’ll do:
- Conducting site audits and identifying optimisation opportunities
- Keyword research and tracking
- Campaign impact reports in line with SLAs
- Competitor analysis
- Mobile Compatibility assessments
- Content auditing and optimisation
- 100 Day Reviews & Campaign planning
- Working across the business to implement a wider strategy
- New business audits and pitch document preparation
- Liaise with clients regarding opportunities, strategy, and performance
- Preparation of weekly WiPs
- Plan and implement tracking and analytics.
- You’ll be a great fit for a full-service agency – with bags of personality and a passion to become the best at what you do, without compromise
- You will have experience working in an SEO team, ideally in a small to the mid-sized agency.
- You may already be a Senior Exec looking for a new challenge or you could be an Account Exec looking for the next step. Whatever your experience, you’ll be passionate about the ever-changing search marketing landscape and looking for a role in a supportive
environment with a high degree of autonomy.
On offer to the successful candidate is an attractive basic salary and benefits, giving you the ability to work with a dynamic, fast-growing company where the career opportunities are inexhaustible.
For more information on this and many more roles throughout the UK, then please contact Henri Pearson TRC Group and send your CV via this advertisement.