ACCOUNT MANAGER (International Brands) – Marketing and Advertising
- As an integrated advertising and design agency our client is now looking for a driven, personable, and hard-working professional to join the team.
- Candidates should have superb client communication skills, be organised, be able to multi-task and have a strong understanding of brands and brand strategy.
- This is a boutique agency with major clients particularly in FMCG markets, which means this is a hands-on role with plenty of client contact. With excellent mentoring and training, you’ll have a real opportunity to progress as quickly as you’re able.
In this role, you are guaranteed to work across a range of clients, media, and campaigns.
Typical tasks include:
- Taking Client briefs
- Briefing Creative departments
- Helping in the day-to-day running several client accounts
- We have a keen focus on team culture and getting results, meaning this could be the smartest career move that you’ll ever make.
- Private medical insurance
- Additional leave
- On-site parking
- Discounted or free food
- Casual dress
- Based just off M56 in Cheshire this role is within easy reach of Manchester, Liverpool, and Chester
- On offer to the successful candidate is an attractive basic salary and benefits, giving you the ability to work with a dynamic, fast-growing company where the career opportunities are inexhaustible.
For more information on this and many more roles throughout the UK, then please contact Henri Pearson TRC Group and send your CV via this advertisement.