The Company: Our client is a highly successful global broadcaster home to more than 80 influential media brands with millions of personal relationships with engaged readers and listeners looking for an Account Manager
Our client is obsessed about its brands and relentless about going the extra mile to delight audiences and customers alike. If this sounds like you, this may be the perfect place for you too.
- Work with clients in the Live Entertainment industry to drive revenues on to all Media brand brands in support of the Commercial Director, Co Promotions, local S&P teams and programming.
- To manage the growth of revenue through new and existing clients and their agencies by selling the best possible advertising solutions through co-promotions, digital and associated products in order to achieve agreed personal and departmental targets.
- To drive revenues/artists to the Media network through co-promotions with Live Entertainment clients
- Pro-actively pitch opportunities to these agencies and clients
- To be involved in building relationships with new clients
- Growth and development of existing and new clients
- Maintain regular face to face contact with key agencies and clients
- Manage Advertising Agency/Industry relationships as required
- Identify leads and opportunities within these relationships and approach the relevant people to drive new business
- Take briefs – both face to face and via phone & email
- To develop and grow Entertainment brands onto our group
- To work with the programming team to create innovative solutions for agencies and clients & pitch these ideas
- Create proposals– using presentations & planning systems as required
- Negotiation with agencies and clients on proposals, responding to queries & developing ideas.
- Contracting & booking of campaigns and ensure on air/print/online delivery by working with the relevant teams internally
- Ensure everybody is properly briefed on all campaigns from your agencies and clients.
- Presentation of post campaign reports & audio where necessary
- Project Management of Aloud.com, working alongside the development team and Co Promotions Director to ensure the site is fully up to date with events as they happen and the right deals are brokered with promoters/ticket outlets
- To ensure clear communication is carried out both internally and externally
- To achieve and exceed pre-determined revenue targets
- To pre sell following month revenue targets to pre-determined figures
- To manage administration for your designated campaigns in the Co-Promotions department including briefing, implementation, inventory and internal relationships
- Planning and creative strategies for clients
- To be involved in building relationships across the business to maximise revenue/create new revenue
- Ensure competitor activity is closely monitored and acted upon
- To constantly be receptive to training and new ideas as to growth within role
- To carry out any other reasonable duties as directed by your line Manager
- Proven experience in a Sales or S&P role
- Thorough knowledge of co promotions, agencies, client and promoters requirements and how Media can best serve them
- Considerable knowledge of all of Media brands and client solutions across our entire portfolio.
- Excellent knowledge of the Media business – the roles of other departments within the business, including commercial and programming.
- Excellent knowledge of the entertainment business marketplace and of the key business drivers within that marketplace.
- Considerable knowledge of all commercial systems including commercial scheduling, business research and planning.
- Ability to use Plan-It for campaign scheduling
- Proficient use of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
On offer to the successful candidate is an attractive basic salary and benefits, giving you the ability to work with a dynamic, fast-growing company where the career opportunities are inexhaustible.
For more information on this and many more roles throughout the UK, then please contact Henri Pearson TRC Group and send your CV via this advertisement.