My client is a specialist market leader within the FMCG Food & Drink Marketplace. We are looking to recruit an Account Manager to look after Europe within their Export Division.
As an Account Manager for Europe you will be responsible for:
- To take primary ownership of current customers in the agreed European markets and further the business through targeting and execution of new business opportunities with a key focus on Germany, France, Spain and Italy
- Full responsibility for managing marketing and promotional budgets to achieve the delivery of targets
- Work cross-functionally (externally & internally) to ensure delivery of business targets
- Negotiate pricing to ensure profitability targets are achieved
- Ensure that service levels and forecast accuracy are surpassed
- To manage customer adherence to payment terms
- Management of all required administration to allow the business to effectively manage business performance
- Monitor market activity, and provide regular internal updates on customer and competitor activity
- Collaboration with marketing and supply chain to provide a strong NPD pipeline for European customers
**FULL JOB DESCRIPTION AVAILABLE UPON SUCCESSFUL TELEPHONE SCREENING**
- 3 years minimum international sales experience gained within the FMCG sector (ideally world foods or general food)
- Native or fluent German speaker ideally
- French, Spanish and Italian also will be considered
- Degree level
- Proven experience working with European retailers, distributors and wholesalers
- Experience of managing complex accounts
- You will live within a commutable distance to South East England
- All candidates must have a genuine passion for the industry
On offer to the successful candidate is an attractive basic salary and benefits, giving you the ability to work with a dynamic, fast-growing company where the career opportunities are inexhaustible.
For more information on this role, then please contact Mandy Matley at TRC Group along with your CV via this advertisement.