TRC is currently recruiting for an Accounts Senior for an established, multisite Accountancy Practice in their Leeds City Centre branch. We are looking for someone ACCA/ACA qualified with past experience in Accountancy Practice, who can work as part of a team as well as independently to deliver an outstanding service to a range of clients.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Preparation of small company accounts and corporation tax returns.
- Manage a portfolio of smaller non-audit clients, supervised by a manager/partner.
- Supervise junior members of staff and delegate work.
- Continue to develop client relationships.
- Identify opportunities where the firm could further support clients.
- Other ad hoc duties.
- Experience using Sage and Xero is preferred but not required.
Negotiable Hours, we will accept both full time and part-time applications.
Dependent on experience the salary rests between £30k-£40k. other benefits include but are not limited to, a company pension, health care scheme, flexi-time and training opportunities.
If you are looking for a new opportunity, apply below or contact Robyn on 0113 457 3760 / firstname.lastname@example.org
For more Accounting jobs, please take a look at our Accounting jobs page here